Friday, April 20, 2007

PSYCHED!


The owner of my project has asked me to prepare a presentation for the module that I'm developing. I'll be presenting it tomorrow in ProCom, and in front of like almost 200 people, quarter of which will be from the corporate sector.

For those of you who don't know or are forgetful or are too lazy to find out( B :s )...I'm doing a research in "self healing systems" which is a part of "autonomic computing", and its a Linux project.

Yes, I'm at the verge of converting into a complete Linux geek...which happened totally unwillingly (stop laughing nabeel...) and I'll soon be getting thick nerdy glasses too! Sigh.

1 comment:

Nabeel Ahsan said...

I have spare pair of specs lying around somewhere in my room, wait ... i have all my previous specs with me. Beat this geekyness !